Translation of the song 我等到花兒也謝了 artist Jacky Cheung

Chinese (Cantonese)

我等到花兒也謝了

English translation

I keeping waiting until the flowers are pale

旁人来静静地看我到底哀伤等什么

Audiences stand quietly watching everlasting sorrow.

旁人来回关心中安慰爱已没结果

Audiences show me mercy but I know love has gone.

热烈的开解一生等你也是奈何

Audiences give me comfort cause I've spent my life wating.

仿佛我在拼命要稀罕援助

Audiences please listen, I neen no help for my love.

旁人来静静探听我昨天哪里出错

People come to peek what I did wrong yeterday.

何时重逢迷失中飘起这首歌

When is the reunion as vague as this song.

是旧日是认真执着的某个故事

A song of old time about obsessed love.

可惜这份信念到今天多么无助

What a shame my obsession has turned useless.

曾天天真真的你

Once you were cute and naive.

爱假想某日别离后

Wondering, assuming if you left

如孤孤单单的我

The lonely sadly me

会否等你就似这歌

Will be stubbornly waiting for you.

而飘飘忽忽的你

The fuzzy misty you.

到真的决定别离后

Came up the decision to leave.

留低空空虚虚的我

Left behind the empty hollow me.

估不到结局是这歌

Unexpectedly, our ending is like the song.

你知不知道 你知不知道

Don't you know?

我等到花儿也谢了

I keeping waiting until the flowers are pale.

你知不知道 你知不知道

Don't you know or not?

我等到花儿也谢了

I keeping waiting until the flowers are pale.

0 125 0 Administrator

No comments!

Add comment